Tomorrow I embark on another journey, and it’s a big one. We be Euro-trippin’…for a whole month. I know that sounds like a huge commitment, not just in regards to time, but in regards to the moo-lah. That’s why I’ll be bringing you the best of Europe, from my backpack. Hopefully by October you’ll feel that you have hopped the pond with me and can now start planning a trip of your own. Here’s a little run-down of the itinerary for starters:
- Oslo and Bergen, Norway
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Paris and Lyon, France
- Geneva, Switzerland
- Santorini and Athens, Greece
- Budapest, Hungary
- Zagreb, Croatia
- Ljubljana and Bled, Slovenia
- Munich and Oldenburg, Germany
- Prague, Czech Republic!
On another note, for those of you wondering if I’ve yet to find a job and make something of myself after already having graduated, here are a few answers to your question:
- Please refer to Getting Over the Guilt, a delightful post I dedicated to my haterz.
- Also please refer to my original Welcome post, where I hope you’ll learn what I’m trying to inspire in my fellow millenials and maybe even you.
- I got a job. More to come on that later. For now, let’s eat pan au chocolat in Paris and soak in the baths in Budapest. Let’s live a little.
As always, comment with questions.
Bye, Bye, Bye,